Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Monday, May 26, 2008


Oh.
June holidays.
BORING! zzz
June holidays are so boring.
I'm just rotting at home man..

SOMEONE ASK ME GO OUT WITH YOU PLEASE!
I'M BORED TO DEATH AT HOME!
I Know Gerald called me go out.
But i want to watch movie !
I don't want walk walk..
Lols. Somemore is you go interview..
Then i cannot la wtf. My parent don't let..
Cos my results sucks.

Back to the topic.
Well..
Nowadays i hate Saturdays and Sundays.
Weekdays are still fine but in the night i totally hate it.
Father at home keep scolding ..
For nothing keeps shouting shouting shouting.
Phew. Luckily today he didn't do it..
SO i'm here. Whee?

Yeah..
I'm rotting..

My results to me are still quite okay.
But to my father ..
He thinks that my results are far too bad..
He say.. when he was at his time..
He had to study on his own and blah blah blah.
"Study hard, Play hard" .. -.-

Yeah.. i think its true too.
But my version is.
"Study hard, NO NAGS!"
^^ ..

But i think he really did put in lots of efforts.
I didn't really have high expectations of my life..
Man.. I really wish i could be like Jinwei..
Class position 4th. WTF.
From sec1-sec3 my class position is like.
SEC1 - 40/40 40/40
SEC2 - 45/45 43/45
SEC3 - 38/45

Wtf man.. Lols.
My studies really suck.

OKAY. I'm off topic again.

Today woke up..
Onlined.
OMG SO LITTLE PEOPLE ONLINE.
SO I decided to go to my cousin's house.
Play PS2 . Wheee..
Ok..
Lunched there.
"Pop-corn chicken"

^^. lol.
God of war PS2 edition is damn fun..
MORE FUN THEN PSP.
I know i outdated.
zzz. But i really nothing do.

Nothing else..
Just watched BLIZZARD movie..
they won the best blizzard award.
Haha but it was really nice.

At that time.. My cousin was at my house.
I was hungry and went to cook instant noodle?
Then he was like.
"OMG!? CLEMENT COOKING INSTAND NOODLE?"
(Because i often ask my maid to help me cook)
-.-..

LOL.. I'm really crazy.
So at the part ..
(Because it was dry noodles)
So must pour away the water.
He keep snatch from me..
In the end noodles dropped out -.-..
WTF.

IN THE END THE NOODLE ALL VERY SALTY LA.
WTF.
zzzzz.. Imagine that.. eeek.

I thought holidays i can have more freedom.
More time to online ..
More time to rot..
More time to ......
But DON'T HAVE..

Now every night need 10.30 sleep.
EVEN IF ITS HOLIDAY.
ITS LIKE GROUNDED FROM COMPUTER.
zz...
Anyway i think its good.
Because i started on my holiday assignments..
Cool. lols.

Nothing else to say.
Bye ..?

Blogged , 8:51 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.