Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Friday, June 13, 2008


Lol..
When to restaurant to eat.
I wonder how much it cost .. Lol.

Anyway . After that i went to orchard.
Walked around .. did window shopping.
Buy star bucks. Can't finish .
In the end, Threw away. Lolz.

Nothing much today..?
On the way home (On bus).
I got alot things want post ..
Then reach home my mind blank.
-.-..

Nevermind..
Tml got dinner again..
I'm fatter and fatter..
zzz.. I think i wont go tml.
^^.

Maple maple.
>> Lvl 32. Assassin!
___________________

*** *** *** ***'* **** ***-******..
**** ***** ****..
Haix.. Haha.. i guess only 1 person will know this.
Not you . Obviously.

+++++++++++++++++++
Anyway.
Next monday i not free..
Tuesday.. not free..
Wed : Not sure..
Thurs: Not sure...
Friday: Cant.. Going cousin house for KFC.
Sat: Need do hw.
Sun:Need do hw..

PACKED WEEK. diaoz.
And i have no money!


Blogged , 11:16 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.