Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Sunday, June 15, 2008


Nothing much.
Just this.


>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
15th JUNE 2008


Today father's day.
Apparently.. my Mother birthday falls on 15th MAY .
lolz.

Heres 1 for father's day.
TO ALL FATHERS! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
15th JUNE 2008!



Somethings wrong with my blog.. zzz.. lolz.
Nevermind. ANYWAY its cool.
Tomorrow chionging hw.
Haha.. Cool erh?

Someone entertain me?
I'm bored to dead.

Haha. Can't guess the previous 1 erh?
It's not meant for you to solve it.
It will forever be kept as a secret in my blog.
( Unless i delete it. )

*'* ****** ******** ** *** ..

:[ T.M. ]:

Blogged , 7:28 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.