Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Sunday, June 1, 2008


Wake up at 7 plus.
Was about to prepare to bath
When my mum came and say

"Hey you can't go to malaysia..
Your Passport already outdate."

Holy shit.
ZZ. chicken rice ball..
Noooo..
zzzz..

Anyway i played maple from.
8.20 to - 2.20?
Like mad la.
Lols. And gain a few lvls ONLY.

Anyway i found great items.
Done great quests.

Lols.
Today bored leh.

"Fuck, I'm not in for relationships, i guess"0
Whee .. lols.
Playing maple is much better then having relationship.
Anyway im still young leh.

But.. lols. how many times liao ar?
I asking those people who know..
its like erm. 11times?
Gerald should know what im talking about.
If he doesn't know then .. TOO BAD I AIN'T GONNA SAY!
lol.

Bored.

Blogged , 10:09 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.