Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Why does it always end so quickly?
A few days?
All the same..
Maybe everything in my life is fated?
Haha.. Not to have a good relationship with girls..
Normally girls say boys are flirters..
They are true. But how about girls?
They ownself flirt first. That's why boys flirt too.
Normally girls say boys are always the first to do the breakup.
But is it really true?
In different prospects sometimes boys is really over the line.
But it's girls who cause boys to go over the line.
Girls who see this will say that i'm a boy so i'm protecting boys.
Blah blah blah.
Yeah.. Haha! They should learn to accpet boys?
I mean this girl flirts with another guy.. date other guys.
Then say the guy not treating her good when the guy is treating her good.
Then the boy go flirt with another girl .. date another girl.
There's no mistake in there.
Do you know where boys learn all this?
They learn from you all.
All girls.
All girls have different characters and styles.
So don't always say that boy cheat you on or something.
Think about yourselves first, before saying boys are in the wrong.
Haha..
I'm asking everyone..
Is there anything wrong with my attitude ? my character?
If theres something wrong with my character..
Then your character is wrong not me.
Everyone have different characteristics.
Learn to give and forget.
Don't expect everything to be the same.
My attitude may suck.
It's depending on how you view me as your friend.
Or boyfriend. (I don't have a girlfriend. Just writing.)
Same girlfriend styles,
Same boyfriend styles.
Theres no such thing as that.
Although writing this,
No one will change.
But this is the feeling that is in me for a very long time.
Coming to 2008 this year.
(I think i mention before.)
This year is going to be very sucky.
Yes it did.
It was indeed sucky.
Because 2006 and 2007.
I was still immature.. I didn't know what's the world like.
Because i'm in my own sweet life.
I don't care about what other people do.
I just care about myself.
But 2008..
I learnt many things. (Although this year was very unpleasant.)
I learnt that..
Friends are what we must cherish,
Do not quarrel with them unnecessarily,
If you don't know what has happen,
Ask before you do anything!
Hatred can be occur easily.
Teamwork is needed among friends, to reach to a higher level.
Do not just blindly "Trust Someone."
When someone trust you.
Ask you not to tell his secret.
Yes. Keep it to yourself if you want your friend to trust you more.
Haha. After writing so many.
I feel better. But.
I am a nobody.
I can't change anything.
What lies ahead us, we won't know.
Haha. I asked jinwei this.
Cŧхґ - says (11:29 PM):
is everything fated?
http://www.loneworld-tezuka908.blogspot.com .. Time... Time... Time... Time... Time... says (11:30 PM):
mmmm. not really sure
http://www.loneworld-tezuka908.blogspot.com .. Time... Time... Time... Time... Time... says (11:30 PM):
(: just accept it theb
His theb : is then.
I don't want change it.
I got sign the copy righted form 1.
Lol.. Okay.
Done posting.
Guess imma go sleep.
GNSD.
I have look for love,In stranger places,But never found someone like you.
Blogged , 10:56 PM