Monday, June 30, 2008

Woots.
Fuck man.
I finally fucking watched "Wanted."
I cant stop myself from saying fuck now.
Lols. Sorry for those people who think im fucking innocent.
:d
Yeah.. Wanted totally fucking rocks.
All around got fuck.
Lols.
Hm..
It's NC16 . Many people will say.
haha.. I watched at west mall.
Not people give me chance to go in.
But .. GUESS WHAT?
I fucking brought incredible hulk ticket which is 2.45p.m.
And Mingjie brought Wanted ticket which is 2.55p.m.
He told me the cinema ..
Me and alfred kena spotted by the ticket person la.
Lucky fuck. We entered!
LOLS.
:D seriously its a damn fucking nice movie.
If you have the chance to fucking watch it.
Please go and get a ticket and watched it.
Erm. I'm not as pervert as mingjie.
He say angelina jolie's butt is fucking hot.
-.-.. LOls. He watched 4 times already.
Man.. Ending sadded.
I won't say..
Because i scared later people sneaked in.
Then after that.. say what i spoil story.
I won't fucking do that..
Whooo..
I love the last part.
"This is just a mother fucking decoy."
Come on guys!
Next time can sneak in easily le..
But hor.. Next year fucking 16.
Fuck. I can't do the fucking middle finger.
Opps.. Am i being too vulgar?
...
Thursday is coming le..
Gonna say bye to my bracers.
dunno to do this.
T_T
Or this.
:D
Lols. Wed i will post a pic of my teeth with my bracers.
:D Memories will never be forgotten.
Lols. What crap am i talking..
Okay.. Cya.
Blogged , 5:31 PM