Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Saturday, June 14, 2008


Wow.
Apparently.
I'm having a headache nw..

++++++++++++++++

Just came home from cousin house.
Friday's KFC is changed to today.
I was to despo to eat.
Lol. So i asked my cousin to push it to today.
And he did.

7 plus reach his house.
My cousin intro me "Shooter."
Aiya. its so old already .
I'm outdated.
But its damn cool.
Sniper rifle.

Ya . and the loading is damn slow.
So in the mean time we ordered KFC.
The person say it will arrive at 9.40.
I was like .
Aiya they will come earlier 1.
anyway .. zzz ate .
Nothing much.

Watched balls of fury again.
Haha. Laugh my ass off.
Guess I'm gonna sleep now?
Having a headache.
Arh..

______________________

* ***'* **** **** ** ***?

**** *** *********?

* ***'* **** *** * ***'* **** *** **** ,
***** **** ** ****?..

Lolz.

Blogged , 11:32 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.