Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Thursday, July 24, 2008


Oh.
Today watched TDK.
5/10 rating.
Quite boring.
I don't know what they talking about too.

Should have chose to watch The X-Files.
ZzZzZzZzZz. Now i wasted 6 dollars.
... I must save money leh..
Holiday going but lots and lots of books.

Today is a Thursday.
Mr Wong teach CME.
That period i very high.
Over high ..
Now all girls in class don't dare come near me.
Right? Hahaha.

Geography.
Yeah. Going retest.
I scored 3 and 1/2 upon 11
Apparently Huangsuan was the highest.

10/ 11.

Hm..
I'm so childish.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Blogged , 7:05 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.