Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Seems like i have little time to blog.
OR
I don't have anything to blog.
So i seldom update.
Anyway i got my new handphone.
K770I.
I like it.
Few reasons why i like it:
1) It's value is 0.
2) Colour damn cool.
3) Because I can finally change phone.
Okay.
Who want see my phone?!
Go google type .
Can liao.
Hahaha.
GEOGRAPHY!
OMG.
Miss Hafiza say alot of people fail.
I also fail.
Hydrological cycle.
It's the basic from sec1 and sec2.
(No wonder teacher didn't go through it.)
(This one is teacher tell me de.)
Reason for me failing :
SEC1 & SEC2 never listen in class.
Haha.
Nevermind i gonna study hard now.
I am not going to give up so easily on my studies.
:D.
Hm..
Actually i now i find geography very fun le.
So exciting. :D
Lucky teacher say going retest.
I'm going to study hard for that test!
Haha.
Guess Jinwei did well.
Teacher say he did better then me.
Man.. Hahah.
Anyway i'm planning to join Jinwei's study group.
Yeah. He so hard working la.
Last time sec1 he like so .. playful..
Now he serious le leh.
Omg. Haha.
BTW , i think he went to put bracers today!
CONGRATS JINWEI!
HAHA.
Try not to bite on hard food okay?
If you bite on hard food you going to be fucking pain.
HAHA. Thats the bad point about wearing bracers at start.
*When you sleep that time.. Also alot saliva. Good luck man.
_ _
Haha.
Blogged , 6:11 PM