Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Saturday, August 16, 2008


...
2 More days to 18th August 2008.
Weird feelings.
Maybe is because i not going celebrate with friends.
Like very lonely.
Cause from primary school till now every year will celebrate.
So it's like damn weird.

I want to celebrate with friends and family..
I wish to have something special ..
Not always the same old thing..
It's really very boring to have friends coming to house only.

___

It's hard to express feelings to someone.
Maybe it's not the right time now..
...

Edited .
Celebrating at my house.
Just ordering pizza and kfc.
Nothing else!

Blogged , 7:27 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.