Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Monday, August 18, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

Thanks for those people who wish me happy birthday.
Especially ADABELLE and HER.
You happy anot Adabelle.
Haha.. Ask me do then i do lors.
:D

I slept at 11.30p.m. woke up at 1.20a.m.
Lol.
Damn funny lahs.
I stayed in bed from 1.25a.m. to 2.20a.m.
Then went to call you.
:X
I know you won't pick up cause you sleeping le.
So didn't called the second time.

So i went to sleep.
Still thinking.
So i think , I slept at 3 plus.
Damn.

Wake up i don't know why got full energy.
Lol. Went to sms you.
I think my sms going bao liao.
-.-..
600 plus le ..
Anyway last month i think 1k plus.
Lol.

Pictures ..
I will sent you guys.
:D .

Again.
THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I WISH MYSELF HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Blogged , 3:50 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.