Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Thursday, August 28, 2008


Photobucket


Hello! Learning Journey today!
Do i look cool? Lol.
I am wearing Miss Hafiza's Sunglasses.
It cost 90++ DOLLARS!
WOWOW.

Damn expensive.

Photobucket


Oh,
Red umbrella.. This was taken yesterday.
In school.. Lol!
I think i look gay .. :X

Anyway back to the topic.
It's quite cool at that place.
Well.
The aircrafts are so cool!

This Red cup .. Was my cup during the teacher's day celebration.
No Green arh.
Sianz. They never sell Green.

Lols. GREEN and RED!!!

Jinwei. Sitting in a dunno what number craft lah.
LOL . I didn't really look at that.
Anyway i think he's going to be a pilot.
Omg. I look ugly in this picture ..
LOL ..Miss Wan and Miss Hafiza.
I don't know how spell lahs.
Don't blame me if spell wrong.

Very exciting but lazy elaborate.
Sorry!

**
Anyway,
Tomorrow Jinwei will be performing!!
Everyone please shout his name!!
He is so called main player.
:X.
I wonder what will he say when he tag me.
LOL.

Blogged , 7:39 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.