Friday, August 22, 2008
I'm tired!Anyway,
Rumors said that,
Say Yeng score full marks for geography..
I went to find Miss Hafiza.
Woots.
Say Yeng didn't get full mark.
It was Shi Yun and Jin Wei.
I was so shocked when i heard Say Yeng scored full marks.My marks is 15 and above.zZzZzZz.I want get top 3 !!Now i think no chance le.Nbcb.Haix.
After cca i went to Alif.
With Awsiong, Jemie and Hansen.
Hansen is damn innocent lah.
Lol.
I ate 2 plain 1 egg .
Damn hungry lor.
I drank my favorite drink,
Winter melon!
Shaw,
I WANT O2MANIA.
Please Please Please,
... I seem like a retard.
Begging Shaw for O2MANIA..
Today's post seems kind of random.
Or maybe everyday i'm just being random.
Hm,A few people say i quiet ,Much better..Talk too much not good.Lol. Must talk at right time:X.
Do you know why i use so many colours?
Cause it represents many different people!
Green is me.:D :D
Pink is those people who like pink.Orange is those people who like orange.Blue is those people who like blue.Yellow is those people who like yellow.Red is special.I love red too.Double colours Red and Green.
Red +
Green =
Brown?Woots.
Colourful post today.
Blogged , 10:34 PM