Saturday, August 2, 2008
Well just came back from Lot1.
Had dinner at Pastamania.
After that went to watch:
Money no Enough2.
I thought alot people were going.
In the end about 7.
Hahas.
Anyway it was almost a full house.
It seems like there was no air-con at all.
I don't feel cold at all.
ZzZzZz.
Hm..
Today, They came and do the dance.
Guess what?
We didn't even created new steps.
Just playing and playing.
-.-.
I wonder how are we going to perform on Tuesday.
Gerald and Jordan say want go watch The mummy.
Then my mother told me that we going watch Money.
So decided to go Lot1 and watch Mummy.
But .. There were no time slots that were 5 o clock.
Damn.
Anyway.
Money's Rating
7/10.
Don't view review ratings.
Also don't read my ratings.
Must watch then rate yourself!
Self-Rating.
:D
Didn't really take much pictures.
But i took them at Pastamania only.
Theater inside cannot take lahs.
Hahaas.
(It was my first time to Pastamania.
I found it rather cheap.
Food not bad too.
But if you go out with friends,
you have no money.
Then it's hard to eat Pastamania.)
Hahas. I ain't rich.

Hm. Quite a cute Menu.

Meat Ball Spaghetti.
Don't really know what's the real name for it.
Blogged , 11:41 PM