Saturday, September 20, 2008
19 September 2008.Went to the Changi airport.
My brother left singapore for shanghai.
He had to go there for attachment..
He will be back by 6 months later..
Which is March 2009..
Now , I don't have anyone else to talk to..
He is the only person at home i talk to the most..
But he will be going away for 6 months.
He sleeps in my room too..
Without him , I feel that my room is very empty..
He always sits there playing his laptop..
But now ,
It's dark and quiet..
...
My father also followed him..
1 Week later and my father will come back..
I wonder how he will look like when he come back.
Maybe he will have china people slang..
Haha.
I believe that , 6 months will fly past very quickly.
Hope to see him again soon..
During holidays will be going over to visit him..
His last words for my sister were,
" Study hard , L1R4 get 12 , so that's better then me."
To me he said,
" Same to you. "
Lol, After that went to mac donalds.
Brought fillet o fish meal..
6 pieces of nuggets.
Some french fries..
1 milo.
After buy le ,
Went home..
Dota-ed .
All rounds were remaked.
ZzZ
Sian le went to sleep.
Shi bin also stayed over at my house ..
20 September 2009.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JODIE AND VANESSA!15 YEARS OLD. Wheee...
Exams just round the corner..
Good luck for exams then! Lol.
If you two asking me for presents..
I got no money. :X Lol.
Haha will see who buying then chip in .
(=
Well.
I slept at 2.30a.m.
My brother reached Shanghai this morning.
6a.m.
I woke up at 9.45.a.m.
My father asked my mum to call him.
After that i talked to my brother for awhile..
He has internet connection there..
Hm, some more he can play WoW there.
Lol.. Great . At least he won't feel bored.
After that ,
I thought there was tuition at 10a.m.
But it was later changed to 10.30a.m.
Went to chiong 1 round of DotA.
Just nice zhun zhun before tuition.
1 round ended!
Phew.. Haha..
Now I'm addicted to DotA again..
Luckily i got study ..
Haha.. If not die le..
Tomorrow got to study first before i touch the computer.
If not i always sit there ..
Even if nothing do ( Rot ) .. i will still sit there.
_ _
Why are we not talking that much like before?
Blogged , 5:37 PM