Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Morning woke up..
Took cousin's mum car to school.
After that scout meeting started..
8.30a.m. to 1.30p.m.
Didn't really do much punishment..
Then almost all slack.
After scouts,
We went to BPP to eat long john.
Miss Rachael Wan was there too..
Awsiong asked her to go ..
Lols.
(My shirt was full of mud..)
All sec3 went except Waqiu and Jinwei.
Hm..
Hansen drove me Awsiong , Jingyuan , Miss wan , Keyu and me.
Lols.
But i can tell that she is very enthu about scouts.
Ate long john.
Chat chat awhile..
After that decided to go to pool..
Actually i don't want go..
My shirt damn dirty mah.
So i tell them.
Hey you all come my house void deck..
I go home change then straight go down.
After that i bo bian need go down..
Awsiong very lame..
"You don't come we not friends le.. I'm serious."
...
Anyway went there played..
Hm.. They don't care about underage.
Well.. I tried playing..
Damn cool lahz.
Lols. Actually starting say want go see see.
It's quite simple to play..
Hm..
Haha..
Not everyone went to play pool bah..
Loonrong, Awsiong , Jingyuan , Keyu and me..
Miss Rachael Wan has to go back home..
Lols.. Anyway had fun today..
Anyway want to play pool?
Lols.
**
Anyway i got a new pillow..
But i don't want throw away the old pillow..
It's my favorite.
It brings back old times...
_ _ _
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
Blogged , 10:08 PM