Monday, October 27, 2008
0O0O0O
In a few more days going to Cambodia.
I will definitely miss my love ones..
Especially
you and my
family.
Rise and shine*
Played computer all day long..
My holidays are always lifeless.
-.-.
Hm..
Everyday sit infront of computer.
Come on can somebody ask me go out or something.
I want go out..
Like go out watch movie,
Go out eat .
Got people ask me go out lah..
But few niah.. Somemore the days they ask me go out..
All I can't make it ..
Damn sad okay?!..
Zomg.
Except for Sakura international buffet.
ZzZzZ ..
All no money..
What should i blog about?
... Nevermind.
Go Cambodia come back confirm got alot pictures..
Alot things to talk about too..
6 days.
Shanghai.
11 days.
I think it's gonna be a very long post.
I will start posting there because have laptop there..
Hahahahaha.
Life during the holidays are just so boring.
At least in school you have friends to talk to lor..
Now. You can't see their face.
Because you are just talking to a computer right in front of you.
Some of them are just too lazy to go out.
I'm also one of them. :D
_ _
www.loneworld-tezuka.blogspot.com , Why do girls always want confirmation, Does a guy's heart waver so easily? says (10:30 PM):
I going into depression, Got ignored like a replacable thing, can't I be more precious to someone? Can't someone think that I am irreplacable?
Wah he damn depressed siah.
Lol. I also .. Some sort of depressed ..
But Right word to use for me is Emo.
Going to sleep ...
Don't wish to think about anything.
www.loneworld-tezuka.blogspot.com , Why do girls always want confirmation, Does a guy's heart waver so easily? says (11:12 PM):
no
make the right choice?
later u emo i very hard to be ur friend le.. only can lend u shoulder
www.loneworld-tezuka.blogspot.com , Why do girls always want confirmation, Does a guy's heart waver so easily? says (11:11 PM):
ur choice
But I just love her..
(Timing different.
But hor.. It's some sort of related.)
_ _
Tomorrow got preparation of Cambodia trip..
So i can't make it to scouts tomorrow..
_ _
Hm..
Nowadays my post are so random..
Maybe it's because of my messed up feelings..
Confused , Irritated ..
_ _
Other than my life,
there is something that is more important to me,
your love..
...
_ _ _
Special Add in for the day.Some parts are edited by
: Anonymous
_ _ _
Blogged , 10:30 PM