Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Thursday, October 2, 2008


Math paper started at 7.45a.m.
Lol.
This paper is difficult.
But last part, I checked with my friends .
Most of my answers are same as them..
But i don't think i can get distinction.
...

Anyway ,
Saw Miss Lam.
I asked her about my chinese papers.
She said my letter writting all the boxes all correct.
:/
But i think paper 2 i will fail.
The "Li jie wen da" difficult.
...

By the way,
Heroes season 3 episode 3 was out yesterday.
"One of us, One of them."
I can't wait for episode 4. :D

...

Prison break season 2 .
Downloaded finish!
Finally after 3 weeks.
-.-

...

Dota.
-ap
-random
-ah
-di
-don.

-.-
This post today really random.
Lol.
I don't know why, Alot of people at GG arena maphacks.
Very fun to use maphack hor.. can go NC find people kill.
Bastards. -.-

...

World of Warcraft ..
Wrath of the lich king..
I'm so waiting for it to come out..
11 November.

_ _
Exams are going to be over!
I'm gonna chiong game .
Don't want girl le.

Reasons why.
1) Because I'm still a young.
2) I'm a gamer.
3) I don't love anyone? ..
4) Study. Next year "N" level.
5) It makes me frustrated -.-.
6) Jinwei told me to do so. (JOKING)
8) Because , I have Smiley.
7) Because ... I want to be a tree.
9) Because .... ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
*Falls asleep*


Hm.
31st July?
18th August?
28th August?
15th September?
24th September?

Seems like every 1 of those days listed above,
I made a promise.

_ _

Mindsets is very powerful.
Mindsets can change the environment around you.
It also can change who you hate into who you love.
It can make you feel enlighten, devastated ..
It depends on how you control it.

No one can change your mindset.
Only you, can control it.
Don't let it be controlled by others.

I have changed my mindset,
the way i wanted it to be like.

My mindset is .. not to be told.
:D

Blogged , 1:28 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.