Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Yawns*

I just woke up from sleep.
Exams are over!! I will have all the free time to sleep.
(Not really i guess. Going to play WoW official sever.
But, It's November 11. That's the end date of "O" levels.)
I guess I won't sleep that much.
Only when I'm really tired.

Actually i was using computer just now..
Just that power circuit got shut off ..
Lightning and thunder was bright and loud.
It shut off my power circuit like in a flash.

I got tired waiting and went to sleep hugging smiley.
:/
Lol..

I slept for 1 hour 15 mins + +
Erm. Haha. :D

There's something weird with my Msn contacts.
Last time during this period,
Friends 4 - 14 / 95.
But my friends contact now 15 and above. / 95 .
Lol.

-.-
..

About the friend's test
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for those people who did it.
Appreciate that.
(:

Actually although i keep talking about dota,
I don't really play it much..
I still play WoW more then dota.

_ _
I went to BPP just now.
Went to eat lunch with cousins and sister.
12 dollars set meat.
Subway eat fresh.*

I got nothing to do at home.
I'm just staring blankly at the screen..
Waiting for downloads to be ready.

I have nothing to do now.
Anyone have any game that kills time?
....

Blogged , 4:56 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.