Friday, December 5, 2008
Ok.
Time to get back to my life. =)
Finally.
Level 80.
After , 1 month.
Now is it even more hard core gaming ??Or guai kia doing homework? -.-
But for the past few days.
I went jogging.
So i have a life.
Today there's a article on the straits time which says.
I'm not sure about the tittle.
But this 11 year old kid played World of Warcraft.
till he doesn't want to eat , sleep , go to school or even go to the toilet.
For me .
I did all the things. Went to toilet and stuff.
But! The article also talked about Internet addict.
Out of the 8 they listed here.
1) Spend hours online without leaving the computer.2) Cut classes want to stop going to school.
3) Gets angry easily and is verbally aggressive.4) Stop doing homework and grades fall.
5) Skips meal or sleep to be on the computer.
6) Lies about his computer usage.7) Skips social activities.8) Steals money to buy games or to go to cybercafes.
Almost half of it ..
Is what i am now.
That means I'm an internet addict.
TT..
_ _
But at least I'm Not A wanker.
F*** Those people who say I am.
(Just kidding for the F word.)
Just kidding only right.
Take it so seriously.
Sighs*
Blogged , 11:41 PM