Thursday, January 22, 2009
Ahh...
Finally done with the class decoration.
Thanks to many people who have put in their efforts.
2 Days of Hard work will definitely be paid off.
I hope so. :)
It's ok even if we don't win it .
Tomorrow we will be going to Pasta Mania!
Miss Lam Treating ..
Actually it was Swensen..
But many people disagreed to it as it was very expensive.
Shouldn't be so bad right?
I Seldom been to Pasta Mania.
This is my second time going.
Anyone have any recommendations?
School tomorrow will be releasing at 12pm ..
Last few years were earlier. ZzZzZz
Wonder what they are going to do .. :?
May blog tomorrow.
L4D-ing in a few minutes..
I'm going to be super high when singing the songs tomorrow.
I love Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Duo Duo Lai!
_ _ _
Ah.. How did it turn out to be an embarrassment.
_
Blogged , 5:59 PM