Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Sunday, January 18, 2009


Friday 16 Janaury.

Watched Red Cliff 2 with Ming Jie and Jin Wei.
Anyway it's my first movie in 2009.
Rating: 7/10.
It's interesting ..

_ _

Next few movies are definitely going to be NC16 movies.
Can't wait to enter a NC16 movie without sneaking in..

But my birthday is in August ..
Prelims are in august too...
Worst thing is..
I can't celebrate my 16th birthday.
Zzz.

I want to play WoW. -.-..
I'm addicted to it..
But subscription ending..
25 Janaury end.

Anyway, next week is CNY.
Gong xi fa cai.
Hong bao duo duo lai.
:X
I think almost whole class going to Ms Lam's house..
I got to visit relatives. Hehe..
I don't need money FTTB.
Unless it's holidays.
So I'm banking all my money in.

Talking about banking.
It reminds me of Visa.
LoL.

Ok.. I'm going for a DotA round before doing homework again.
I'm still not prepared for N level..
But, I am trying my best. :/
At least 3 A1s.

Blogged , 2:37 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.