Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Sunday, March 29, 2009


Finally..
Own time table started..
Actually it started on Saturday..
But .. it was DNT.
Did some of it.. But still not enough.
I'm running out of time ..
TT.

Total revision of three times for all subjects.
I hope i really follow it if not ..
my brother's time will be wasted..
He was the one who taught me how to plan a proper time table.
That's how he always prepares for his exam..

30th and 31st March .. I will be revising on chemistry..
Got to put in more effort then before..
It's N level. Lol.

Ok!..
This is going to be the start .. of mugging.
But i'm not going to keep on study.
Unlike GEEKS.

I need to go out and play DotA / WoW.
Or i will really die. -.- ..

Sunday 29th March 2009.

Woke up and it was already 11.34p.m.
Was quite disappointed..
Didn't get to see any smses. TT ..

Met Tony and Shi Bin at Lot1 for lunch.
We ate at new york new york..

I ordered spaghetti with those giant meat balls.
Lol. Nice..
I love the mushroom soup with cappuccino too..

Went home and rotted at home..
During the night.. went to cousin house for .. KFC.
:D Now going to sleep..

_
Without you, I'm lonely.
Don't leave me.


Blogged , 10:39 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.