Wednesday, April 1, 2009
1st April 2009.Happy April Fool's Day.
Apparently tried to fooled some teachers.
I did it on Mr Wong.
Lololol.
Luckily Ms Lam was clever enough.
:D ..
I told Mr Wong that he had a love bite on his neck.
Then his hand went over to his neck..
LOL . APRIL FOOL! :X
Ok it's damn lame. -.-.
Well basically..
If Mr Ho came to our class today..
I would wonder what he would do to make the class laugh again.
Well, It came down to a tiring day ..
Lessons were fine.
Tried my best to pay attention and I really did.
Before English remedial..
We were discussing on Class Tee.
Sec 2..
We brought a class tee and we got it at the last day of school.
Didn't even have a chance to wear it.
Now .. We are faster by abit.
But seriously other classes are already having class tee..
So i was telling them .. Buy Giordano 3 for 10 dollar.
and you can design it yourself..
Haha.
But it's ok.. Ordering the class tee now..
Ctxr I'm a geek.
:D
That's going to be on my class tee..
Hope it's possible..
If not i want to make a shirt myself.
TT.
2nd April 2009.Was filing Chinese file.
Then after that .. Passed up..
Went to look out for ..
:X Lol.
Hm..
Nothing much really happened today..
Just that.
Mr Shar will not be coming for 2 weeks.
Co-Physics teacher came..
Miss Ching.
I was Hsin Chen .
Then Alfred was David.
:X Then all sabo me say Hsin Chen is Physics rep.
There was hope when Mr Sharizan Came.
But now.. It's pitch black. -.-.
After school, went to Jordan's house.
Played guitar hero all the way!
Shaw was playing the drum.
Guitar : ME.
We owned. (MODE : EASY. LOL. )
But some songs i can play medium wor. :X
After Gerald and gang finished mahjong..
Gerald came and played the guitar..
While i played the vocal..
Mode : Hard / Expert.
:X Lol. But some songs cmi.
Gerald helped me with some songs.
:D I hold the mike while he sing (With guitar.)
He is PRO.
Lol.. Damn got to go dinner now.
Father is shouting at me. -.-.
MY 2.4.km : 13.21min! Whee. Position 37.
HAHA. :X
_ _ _
Patience.
_ _
PHYSICS ! TT.
_
When you run , You look cute.. :X LOL.
Blogged , 9:25 PM