Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Monday, April 27, 2009


Sometimes I really wonder..

I find that whatever I do..
I will never think of the consequences.

What will the person feel if I said this?
Will I hurt the person?
What will happen after that?

I will never ask myself these questions.

I think sometimes..
Different kind of people .. have advantages and disadvantages.

Sometimes people are too naive.
That they see things too simply.
So people will take advantage of them.

But the good thing is,
they have friends. Lots of them too.
Why?
Because, They don't make things complicated.
Even if you done wrong something,
They will always forgive you ..
Not looking at the negative side.

Sometimes people who are cunning*..
They often stand to gain a lot.
They take advantages of people.

But , They don't really have much friends.
Or they have friends.
But they don't really treat each other as friends.
(Just using them)

I'm not trying to offend anybody but this is what I feel.

Sometimes we should really put ourselves in people's shoes..
and really .. understand them totally for what they are doing.
But sometimes..
There are some ass holes which don't need empathy.
When you have already done that.
You will know why people dislike/hate them.

Nevermind.
What I trying to say is.
I'm going to change tomorrow.

Hope to be a better person in life.
Think before I do stuffs.
Empathize for some people. :P

_ _ _

Learning the guitar and piano now. :X
_ _

I love music.
_

You too..


Blogged , 9:36 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.