Ctxr's Blog

Clement-Tan-Xian-Ren.bs.com



Monday, April 20, 2009


Ugly picture?.. Hm.
But it's better then my hair now.
!#$#!^&#%#@E^$TI*$^&

Today school was so-so..
It was at least better then staying home..

Nothing much happened during lessons..

After that Sy, Gerald and I went to Jordan's house again..
On the way there we went to Lot 1 for Ajisen(hope i didn't spell it wrongly.)

After we ate, Went to Professional hair studio.
Holy shit.
I never say cut my fringe the person went to cut.
Now I have to use FAST shampoo which speeds up hair growth.
45% INCREASED. LOL.

MY BACK IS SLOPED! -.-.
Take very long time to grow de leh.
SIDES lucky still there. Phew.

While we were walking to Jordan's house,
We saw this.

HERE,
ROFLMAO.


You don't get to see it everyday.
I find it cool, So I captured a picture of it.
I don't know how the person drive siah.
Think everyone must be curious to know too.

Ok lah I don't be so bad. :X
People may die you know.
Don't play prey. 0O.

Played guitar heroes and DotA then went home.

Going to study after my dinner..
2 more weeks to exams.

My mum has already agreed.
If my results are good, WoW 1 Month.
#@%@#@%@#@%@#@%@$&y%#&@@#!%!!r%$^!!
amp;y%#&@@#!%!!r%$^!!
amp;y%#&@@#!%!!r%$^!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO! :X

_
My beloved hair! TT
_ _
What should I do? ..
_ _ _
No matter what I would still die for you on Skyway Avenue.
(NOT LYRICS.. I love Skyway Avenue.) :D

Blogged , 7:01 PM


Me , Myself and I.

Name:Clement Tan Xian Ren.
I'm a geek too!
Birthday:18th August 1993.
Horoscope:Leo
Take a Emodiotic.
Take a Dumbidiotic.
bold l italic l underlined l strikeout


For geeks!




Boardd.


Credits

Editor: candy
Basecode: ohthtl-ove♥
Background: kika-brain
ReEdited By: Ctxr.